BOXING IN THE HALLWAY
boxing for the fans by the fans
Let's build a community of boxing fans. There are three groups of fans, the casual fans, the fighter's fans, and the boxing fans. The casual fans are big supporters of Pay Per View events. Their main interest is the entertainment aspect of the sport. The fighter's fans are in love with the fighter. They support mismatches, and unfair decisions. The boxing fans are the smallest part of this group. They are interested in the quality of the fight.
- February 21, 2015 - Gennady Golovkin vs. Martin Murray - WBA middleweight Championship
- January 24, 2015 - Brandon Rios vs. Mike Alvarado
- January 17, 2015 - Bermane Wilder vs. Deontay Wilder - WBC heavyweight Championship
- January 17, 2015 - Leo Santa Cruz vs. Jesus Ruiz - WBC Jr. featherweight Championship
- January 17, 2015 - Amir Imam vs. Fidel Maldonado Jr.
- January 9, 2015 - Darleys Perez vs. Jonathan Maicelo - WBA Interim Lightweight Championship